Friday, September 12, 2008

A blogging update

I have been a little, actually, very, lackadasical in updating this blog. For my loyal readers, I apologize. You guys and girls deserve better then that.

This fall I am taking a semester off of school to focus on working and my writing. This is in preparation for beginning at Centennial College this January in their newest post-grad diploma: sports journalism. As you can imagine, I'm very excited.

I will be getting back to blogging here regularly, as practice for my new school. Further, I've started a second blog called the Astonishing Dodgeblog which is about my exciting life as a semi-pro dodgeball player in Toronto. By all means, visit both blogs regularly, since they're going to be alot more active in the coming days, weeks, and months.

No comments: